CHRISTIAN EDUCATION MINISTRY
The C.E. Ministry plans and coordinates the overall training and education of the church emphasizing INTENTIONAL FAITH DEVELOPMENT. These ministries include Sunday School, Bible Studies, Vacation Bible School, New Members Training and Officers Training.
Contact: Elder Shirley Allen
MMPC PW is involved in monthly Bible study, local and national mission activities as we strive to live and serve our PW Purpose.
- To nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- To support the mission of the church worldwide,
- To work for justice and peace, and
- To build and inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
B Parthenia Richardson, Co-Moderator
Catherine Virginia Bell, Co-Moderator
The MMPC Men’s Ministry have adopted the stated mission of The National Council of Presbyterian Men, which is “to equip and train all men to pursue the will of Jesus Christ through mission, outreach, education and discipleship.”
The men’s group is intergenerational with the following priorities:
- Monthly men’s ministry meetings
- Building friendly relationships
- encourage each other in spiritual growth and accountability
- Serve Others through community service events.
The Worship Ministry works in cooperation with the pastor to plan and coordinate PASSIONATE, spirit filled worship services. In addition to the weekly Sunday Service, these services will include Ash Wednesday, the Church’s Anniversary, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Maundy Thursday, the Revival, Homecoming and etc.
The Outreach Ministry coordinates, educate and direct the outreach initiatives of the church; encouraging the practice of RISK TAING MISSIONS. The outreach ministry also keeps the congregation informed about the denominations outreach efforts including OGHS, 5 cents per meal, Thanks Offering, Christmas Joy Offering and other community efforts.
Contact: Elder Michelle Harrison